We welcome you to experience inspired events, concerts and workshops here at Jaran’s..
In the heart of the island of Koh Phangan, our space is secluded and capacious for any experienced teachers, healers, or facilitators who would like to share their love and knowledge for the healthy and nourishment of body, mind and soul for our community..
(NO ACTIVITY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
At Jaran's yoga-wellness-eatery, we have 220 sq.m. with breathtaking mountainous views in the heart of Koh Phangan for you to recieve full nature energy, express and find your own self, meditate and connect to your body and mind..
Join us on a natural high, and release all your tensions, led by music with a soul for your soul..
TOGETHER WE INSPIRE EACH OTHER, IGNITE OUR LIGHT WITHIN, AND DANCE TIL WE DISAPPEAR..
SET YOUR INTENTIONS, RELEASE, LET GO, RECHARGE...
Jaran's Ecstatic Dance
~ ~ Ecstatic Dance Guidelines ~ ~
The following guidelines are typical of those followed at hundreds of conscious dances around the world, having been developed through community discussions and agreement over decades.
– Be clean. Please arrive fresh with a clean body and clothes, as some of us are sensitive to any scented products (including essential oils) or strong body odors.
– Be clear-minded. We dance free of alcohol and illegal drugs.
– Leave your shoes and smartphones off the dance floor.
~ ~ Holding a Safe and Sacred Space ~ ~
– Dance and move however you feel it. There’s no right or wrong way to be ecstatic!
– Be curious, open, and accepting. Please suspend judgements of self or other.
– Refrain from talking on the dance floor.
– Move with care and awareness through the space. Help us avoid collisions on the dance floor.
– Be mindful of others’ personal boundaries. Ecstatic Dance is very contact-friendly, but we all have different levels of comfort when it comes to being approached and touched. Do not give unwelcome attention to others.
– No taking pictures or video. Photography tends to take people out of their deep experience and is a breach of privacy.
We at Jaran’s welcome everyone who would like to support the community, practice their knowledge, share some love and care; to hold the space by having them as host/facilitator. Any events, courses or workshops set up energetically very well in circular shape; a powerful circle.
Kirtans & Singing Circles
Come to travel the same path
Come and share your unique voice
Come can share your beautiful heart
Come and be one with us
Come as you are